Thursday, June 21, 2007

Sorry!!

Im so sorry I did not post last week. Things have been a bit crazy here. It was my daughter's 3rd birthday. We had a party for her in the park. It was great! It was also Father's Day. So we were busy!
I am happy to see that someone is interested in Candle of The Month Club! Im real excited about that! I will be ordering 4th of July supplies which I will also be using for a going away party for someone going into the Navy. Those will be gel candles with star embeds in Sea Spray. Cant wait to make those!
Whats one of the best perks of being a candle maker? Your house smells soooooo nice when you make the candles! I love it! And you get to experiment with so many scents you would normally not even bother trying! Its a real experience.
Question of the week:
What is your favorite candle scent?

No comments: